Thursday, May 7, 2015

Idle thoughts and an upcoming freebie

Tired today. Tired tired tired. Tiers of tired. Tired to tears.

I actually ended up taking an hour long nap with Tristan yesterday. I rationalized it by explaining that he would wake up if I moved, and his nap schedule was way off the day before, so I NEEDED to lay there with him. For the good of the family. Of course, that was all TRUE, but it also meant that I spent a bunch of toddler-free time unconscious, which meant a bunch of things I considered doing didn't get done.

There are a bunch of reasons I'm tired. One is that Friday and Saturday we helped my parents move. They downsized from a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath house with 2 floors plus basement and a huge, jungle-y yard, to a nice, 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch with actual grass for a yard, main floor laundry, 2 car garage, and a full (clean) basement. It's perfect for them - it's easy to live in and maintain, they don't need to use stairs as they age, and they don't have all that extra space to fuss with - but it's big enough that they won't feel cramped.

We also did some yard sale shopping, curb side scavenging, and we're preparing to go on a camping trip that my mother in law is treating us to this weekend. So, yes. Tired.

BUT!

This weekend I have a special treat coming up - the Kindle version of "Hard Core Poor" will be FREE on Saturday and Sunday! Yes, FREE. Costing zero, zilch, bupkis!

Spread the word - if a friend has said "Hm, that sounds like it might be good to read", this is their (or your) chance to get it free!

And I hope your weather has been as good as it is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment