Thursday, June 4, 2015

Uber driver!

I finally got approved as an Uber driver!

I'll give you occasional glimpses into the life of a part time not-a-taxi taxi driver as I go. In the meantime, if you want to sign up as an Uber RIDER, if you download the rider app and enter this code -  b9wb7ue - you'll get $20 off your first ride! (Full disclosure - I get $5 out of that too)

And if you decide that being a driver sounds good, enter that code
b9wb7ue when you sign up - once again, I do benefit from that by getting a bonus if you sign up and complete a few rides. It doesn't take anything out of your earnings if you do it that way, but I get it if you sign up on your own (or under another friend).

Also, if you subscribe to the Patriot-News in Harrisburg, you're entitled to Uber discounts - check your local paper to see if they offer similar deals.

SO - cheap rides, potentially lucrative ride giving - take a look!



















































0

No comments:

Post a Comment